Thursday, February 11, 2010

Played a game today...

Get the Glass! (www.gettheglass.com)

Interesting game. The colours were dark so that made it a bit boring to look at at first, but they served their purpose in relation to the game itself.
The detail in the graphics was good- i especially liked the animated water. The characters and scenery looked like Wallace and Grommit crossed with the Barnyard game for PS2...
The game itself was ok, a bit repetitive with some of the challenges at first, until i got the hang of them. Some were fun, like the one where you have to stop the Mum from getting too angry; and others were crap - the blurry maze with the bucket of water - didnt understand it and my eyes are still recovering.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the crazy map although I used the spacebar key quite a lot whilst doing this part.
    I thought the graphics were cool, I would have liked the characters to talk though.

    ReplyDelete