Monday, April 19, 2010

Modern Kraft poster

Today we were given the task of designing a poster for a graphic design conference. we were given the name, what it was, when it was, where it was and the size of the poster. We then had to research other posters of this nature - i found some of them had website information, who was going to be at the confrences speaking, what the topics were that were going to be spoken about, and who was sponsoring the event (I have included some of these in my poster). I also researched the venue which the conference was to be held at, and found a suitable room which the graphic design conference will be held in.
I am very happy with my end result- it came together just as i had pictured it.

Had a bit of time left over so i done the second idea that i had for this poster-


After a class critique it was back to Illustrator to have a bit more of a play with these posters. Here are some variations...




No comments:

Post a Comment